50% of admission is done on merit basis, through the Single-Window System provided by the university.
The other 50% is reserved for admission through management. Application forms for admission via management
quota should be collected from the college office.
B-Com Computer Application (model II) - 11250x2=22500/-
B.Com Finance and Taxation (Model II) - 11250x2=22500/-
B.Com Cooperation(Model I) - 9000x2=18000/-
B.A English Language and Literature (Model- I)- 9000x2=18000/-
- Fee shall be collected at the beginning of each semester; June and December
- If the semester fee is not paid on time, a fine of Rs. 5 per day will be levied.
- All the candidates who secure admission for degree at St. George College, Vazhakulam,
with marks 90% or above in their +2 or qualifying examination, are given half of their tuition fee as merit scholarship.
- Paul P. Kuriakose (Pookkattu, Nambiaparambil) Memorial cash award of Rs.5000 and citation
to the student who scores the highest mark in B.Com degree course.
- Merit cum Means scholarships also are given to eligible candidates.